The psilocybe Hollandia is a new hyper-strong magic truffle. It is grown in Holland and is a must-try for the experienced psilocybe user who seeks a longer trip and heightened visual experiences. It’s the best and strongest magic truffle.
What’s so special about the Hollandia?
The Psilocybe Hollandia is grown by the largest and most sophisticated psilocybe grower in Holland. In the last couple of years, they developed a new type of Psilocybe that contains almost twice as many active ingredients as the Psilocybe Atlantis (Fruits of Utopia). At the same time, the taste is much better
Phenomenal visual effects
What really counts, is not the chemical amount of psilocybin, but the actual experience of the user. The users feedback they received established two things:
– the occurrence of visual effects by using the Psilocybe Hollandia is much more frequent than by using Atlantis. As a matter of fact, they remain noticeable practically all the time.
– the visual effects are more colorful and overwhelming than any other psilocybe so far.
More intense, better taste
The Psilocybe Hollandia is a magic truffle that takes you on an unforgettable journey. It’s an experience you must share with your friends. At the start of the trip, all colors and shapes will change to something special. Minutes later you will experience the most stunning visuals. With one portion of the Hollandia truffles you can even enjoy two trips because half a dose is enough to experience an unforgettable night!
Because of the special growing process, the truffle doesn’t have a sour taste. The Hollandia truffle tastes like a walnut without being sour like most truffles.
More effects and more fun time per euro
With the Hollandia truffle, a dose of 10 to 15grams should only be taken by experienced users who know the effects of psilocybe on their bodies. If you are new to psilocybe, we recommend a dose: 7.5 grams.
Although the Hollandia truffle is twice as strong as other truffles – and has better taste and effects – the price is not doubled. The Hollandia is a duo bag because you only need half a dose. So take this chance to trip twice for the same price.
Mushroom Stopper – Bad Trip Stopper
If this will be the first time you use magic truffles, make sure that a sober friend is around to help you out in case you feel uncomfortable, sick or scared. Click here to buy our Mushroom Stopper. Our Mushroom Stopper, it helps you to get out of your trip.
These are fresh truffles and must be stored in your refrigerator (not the freezer!), if you do not use them immediately. The truffles can be stored up to a month in your refrigerator.
So remember when you are considering ordering the magic truffle: Psilocybe Hollandia, the price is somewhat higher but the effects are twice as strong! Also, remember the Hollandia is known as Psychonauts Delight!
You can safely order it from our premium shrooms shop. feel free to check our other mushroom strains. You can find detailed psychedelics mushroom strain used for psilocybin for depression and psychedelics mushroom potency list
SHORT TERM EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS
The effects of taking psilocybin can vary and often depend on the person and the context in which the drug is used. The effects may include the following:
- Intense emotions and sensory experiences.
- Spiritual experiences.
- Psychological regression to earlier experiences/states.
- Hallucinations (most often visual but can occur in any sensory domain).
- Synesthesia, which is the experience of mixed perceptions, such as seeing sound or hearing colors.
- Changes in perception of time.
- Impaired judgment and potential for harm or death due to accidents.
- Psychosis, including paranoia and disordered thinking.
- Acute mood changes (anxiety/panic or depression).
- Increased risk of having a “bad trip,” which may be emotionally disturbing.
- Muscle weakness/twitches.
- Coordination problems.
- Excessive sweating.
- Dilated pupils.
- Increased blood pressure, irregular breathing, irregular heartbeat.
LONG TERM EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS
Though the following have been reported to develop even after a single use of psilocybin, the risks of experiencing these adverse effects may be increased with long-term use:
- Drug-induced psychosis, a condition in which a person’s thoughts become disorganized and they may experience paranoia and a breakdown in communication with others. The user may have dramatic mood swings and experience visual disturbances. Such a psychosis may persist beyond the acute period.
- Hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder (HPPD), in which the person has flashbacks where they experience recurrences of some of the sensory distortions they experienced while under the influence. These flashbacks may occur for years after stopping use of the drug.
25g, 100g, 500g