100% MYCELIUM Moby Dick – Mushroom Grow kit 1200cc
Moby Dick is the latest variation in the Psilocybe Cubensis world. This strange magical mushroom with a considerable lack of pigment was acquired after crossing two strains of Cubenses — Albino A+ and Golden Teacher. The Moby Dick is very popular because of its strong effects and easy growth. Psilocybe Cubensis Moby Dick is the result of a genetic mix of two unusual mushroom strains, Albino A+ and Golden Teacher. It is a strange mushroom with a considerable lack of pigment in the caps.
The caps have the light blue color of a zombie or a corpse in water and have the tendency to tear before the fruiting body has reached full maturity. The stem is meaty and has an ivory color; the base is covered with white down. Try this new variety; you will experience something totally new!
You can safely order it from our premium shrooms shop. feel free to check our other mushroom strains. You can find detailed psychedelics mushroom strain used for psilocybin for depression and psychedelics mushroom potency list
SHORT TERM EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS
The effects of taking psilocybin can vary and often depend on the person and the context in which the drug is used. The effects may include the following:
- Intense emotions and sensory experiences.
- Spiritual experiences.
- Psychological regression to earlier experiences/states.
- Hallucinations (most often visual but can occur in any sensory domain).
- Synesthesia, which is the experience of mixed perceptions, such as seeing sound or hearing colors.
- Changes in perception of time.
- Impaired judgment and potential for harm or death due to accidents.
- Psychosis, including paranoia and disordered thinking.
- Acute mood changes (anxiety/panic or depression).
- Increased risk of having a “bad trip,” which may be emotionally disturbing.
- Muscle weakness/twitches.
- Coordination problems.
- Excessive sweating.
- Dilated pupils.
- Increased blood pressure, irregular breathing, irregular heartbeat.
LONG TERM EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS
Though the following have been reported to develop even after a single use of psilocybin, the risks of experiencing these adverse effects may be increased with long-term use:
- Drug-induced psychosis, a condition in which a person’s thoughts become disorganized and they may experience paranoia and a breakdown in communication with others. The user may have dramatic mood swings and experience visual disturbances. Such a psychosis may persist beyond the acute period.
- Hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder (HPPD), in which the person has flashbacks where they experience recurrences of some of the sensory distortions they experienced while under the influence. These flashbacks may occur for years after stopping use of the drug.
|Select Number of Packs||
1, 10, 50, 100