100% Mycelium Mini B+ | Mushroom Grow Kit 600cc
New in stock at Psychedelics99, the Mini Mushroom Growkit (565ML). These B+ magic mushrooms grow set is the easiest way to grow your own B+ magic mushrooms at home.
You only have to add some tap water once to the mushroom grow kit. After 12 hours you let the access water flow out of the grow set and place it in the provided plastic filter bag.
Place the box + filter bag in a bright spot (do not place in direct sunlight). After several weeks you will see your B+ magic mushrooms grow to life!!
The mini mushroom grow kit is a great new product in our stock, and a cheap way to try several mushrooms strains at once.
This mini mycelium grow kit contains the mycelium of the Psilocybe Cubensis ‘B+’ strain
The B+ mycelium is colonized on a substrate of rye and perlite. The top layer is covered with vermiculite.
Mushroom Stopper – Bad Trip Stopper
If this will be the first time you use magic truffles, make sure that a sober friend is around to help you out in case you feel uncomfortable, sick, or scared. Click here to buy our Mushroom Stopper. Our Mushroom Stopper, it helps you to get out of your trip.
The best place to store this Mini mycelium box is your refrigerator (not your freezer!) if you do not want to start growing immediately after receiving this amazing grow set. Have fun growing your own B+ shrooms!
You can safely order it from our premium shrooms shop. feel free to check our other mushroom strains. You can find detailed psychedelics mushroom strain used for psilocybin for depression and psychedelics mushroom potency list
SHORT TERM EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS
The effects of taking psilocybin can vary and often depend on the person and the context in which the drug is used. The effects may include the following:
- Intense emotions and sensory experiences.
- Spiritual experiences.
- Psychological regression to earlier experiences/states.
- Hallucinations (most often visual but can occur in any sensory domain).
- Synesthesia, which is the experience of mixed perceptions, such as seeing sound or hearing colors.
- Changes in perception of time.
- Impaired judgment and potential for harm or death due to accidents.
- Psychosis, including paranoia and disordered thinking.
- Acute mood changes (anxiety/panic or depression).
- Increased risk of having a “bad trip,” which may be emotionally disturbing.
- Muscle weakness/twitches.
- Coordination problems.
- Excessive sweating.
- Dilated pupils.
- Increased blood pressure, irregular breathing, irregular heartbeat.
LONG TERM EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS
Though the following have been reported to develop even after a single use of psilocybin, the risks of experiencing these adverse effects may be increased with long-term use:
- Drug-induced psychosis, a condition in which a person’s thoughts become disorganized and they may experience paranoia and a breakdown in communication with others. The user may have dramatic mood swings and experience visual disturbances. Such a psychosis may persist beyond the acute period.
- Hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder (HPPD), in which the person has flashbacks where they experience recurrences of some of the sensory distortions they experienced while under the influence. These flashbacks may occur for years after stopping use of the drug.
|Select Number of Packs|| |
1, 10, 50, 100