100% MYCELIUM Golden Teacher – Mushroom Grow Kit 1200cc
Our 100% Mycelium kits are 100% colonized by mycelium substrate to get the best yields possible. You don’t need to soak these underwater, just a little spraying with water every now and then. If you follow the instructions, nothing can go wrong. You’ll get the best magic mushrooms with hardly any effort!
Are you in for a true shamanistic experience and do you want a deep journey? Choose the Golden Teacher, because she always has something to teach you. The Golden Teacher is a robust meaty mushroom with gold caps. The origin of this strain is absolutely unknown and perhaps that makes her even more magical…
Strain Origin: Unknown
Appearance: The cap (min. 50mm in diameter), starts out convex and becomes more plane upon growth. The color will change from red-brown to gold-brown to yellow, the long stem is yellow and meaty, the grey lamella or grill become blacker during maturity.
You can safely order it from our premium shrooms shop. feel free to check our other mushroom strains. You can find detailed psychedelics mushroom strain used for psilocybin for depression and psychedelics mushroom potency list
SHORT TERM EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS
The effects of taking psilocybin can vary and often depend on the person and the context in which the drug is used. The effects may include the following:
- Intense emotions and sensory experiences.
- Spiritual experiences.
- Psychological regression to earlier experiences/states.
- Hallucinations (most often visual but can occur in any sensory domain).
- Synesthesia, which is the experience of mixed perceptions, such as seeing sound or hearing colors.
- Changes in perception of time.
- Impaired judgment and potential for harm or death due to accidents.
- Psychosis, including paranoia and disordered thinking.
- Acute mood changes (anxiety/panic or depression).
- Increased risk of having a “bad trip,” which may be emotionally disturbing.
- Muscle weakness/twitches.
- Coordination problems.
- Excessive sweating.
- Dilated pupils.
- Increased blood pressure, irregular breathing, irregular heartbeat.
LONG TERM EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS
Though the following have been reported to develop even after a single use of psilocybin, the risks of experiencing these adverse effects may be increased with long-term use:
- Drug-induced psychosis, a condition in which a person’s thoughts become disorganized and they may experience paranoia and a breakdown in communication with others. The user may have dramatic mood swings and experience visual disturbances. Such a psychosis may persist beyond the acute period.
- Hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder (HPPD), in which the person has flashbacks where they experience recurrences of some of the sensory distortions they experienced while under the influence. These flashbacks may occur for years after stopping use of the drug.
|Select Number of Packs|| |
1, 10, 50, 100