100% MYCELIUM Ecuador – Mushroom Grow Kit 1200cc
Our 100% Mycelium kits are 100% colonized by mycelium substrate to get the best yields possible. You don’t need to soak these underwater, just a little spraying with water every now and then. If you follow the instructions, nothing can go wrong. You’ll get the best magic mushrooms with hardly any effort! Ecuador is one of the more popular strains, and very recognizable as a real Cubensis. Thanks to its long meaty stem with a large caramel-colored cap they are easily recognized by real psychonauts and mycologists. This strain was discovered in the beautiful Andes mountains of Ecuador, at 1100+ meter altitude.
These mushrooms are as robust as the habitat they originate. Its average length of 13 centimeters makes it one of the largest and most potent Cubensis variants. Even though it may take a while for the Cubensis to colonize, they grow even under the worst environments, and eventually, all the substrate will colonize. The Ecuador is a recommended object of study for mycologists and biologists for its famous classic Cubensis features.
Strain origin: The Andes, Ecuador/Peru, South America
Appearance: The cap (50-75mm in diameter), varies in convexity. The color will change from cinnamon-red-brown to gold-brown, the stem from light yellow to light brown, the grey lamella or grill turns blacker during maturity.
You can safely order it from our premium shrooms shop. feel free to check our other mushroom strains. You can find detailed psychedelics mushroom strain used for psilocybin for depression and psychedelics mushroom potency list
SHORT TERM EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS
The effects of taking psilocybin can vary and often depend on the person and the context in which the drug is used. The effects may include the following:
- Intense emotions and sensory experiences.
- Spiritual experiences.
- Psychological regression to earlier experiences/states.
- Hallucinations (most often visual but can occur in any sensory domain).
- Synesthesia, which is the experience of mixed perceptions, such as seeing sound or hearing colors.
- Changes in perception of time.
- Impaired judgment and potential for harm or death due to accidents.
- Psychosis, including paranoia and disordered thinking.
- Acute mood changes (anxiety/panic or depression).
- Increased risk of having a “bad trip,” which may be emotionally disturbing.
- Muscle weakness/twitches.
- Coordination problems.
- Excessive sweating.
- Dilated pupils.
- Increased blood pressure, irregular breathing, irregular heartbeat.
LONG TERM EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS
Though the following have been reported to develop even after a single use of psilocybin, the risks of experiencing these adverse effects may be increased with long-term use:
- Drug-induced psychosis, a condition in which a person’s thoughts become disorganized and they may experience paranoia and a breakdown in communication with others. The user may have dramatic mood swings and experience visual disturbances. Such a psychosis may persist beyond the acute period.
- Hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder (HPPD), in which the person has flashbacks where they experience recurrences of some of the sensory distortions they experienced while under the influence. These flashbacks may occur for years after stopping use of the drug.
|Select Number of Packs|| |
1, 10, 50, 100